This is from a cotton sateen type of fabric I got for $1 a yard. I refined the pattern a bit more, taking it in at the shoulders and waist, and got a much better fit. Still, I made the sleeves too large, even tho I altered them! Aw well Ill just have to keep at it.

back vent

I used a basting stitch on the detail of the pleats as well as the closing of the skirt front and back. We will see how well it holds up.

I got some zippers again! A lot of over 140! all metal, so Im good on zippers now.

I paid more attention to the details on this one than the first one. Like the shoulder gathers, this time I did all three rows like the pattern said.

shoulder gather

back pleat