This housedress has to be one of the easiest garments Ive ever made. The dress is made of simple long pieces and was so easy to put together. The first one, I wanted to snazz it up some, so I went to my big old bag of trims and took out this blue thing. I trimmed the side and pocket.

The back around the sleeves a was a bit too baggy, so I cut about an inch and some off each arm hole. Well, the sleeves were already cut out, and I thought Id have enough ease, but the shoulders pulled too much so I added the yellow fabric to the sleeves.

Then I decided to add buttons as well so I covered them in the yellow fabric and here you go!